Our first attempt at solar we bought two Kyocera 140w panels and planed to mount them over the dodger. One we got them we eventually realized there was no way we would be able to mount them without it looking terrible. We sold them to a friend with a bigger boat and started over.
About this time I read a Bianka post that convinced me to try the semi-flexible panels. They are 3 lbs each instead of 30 Lbs, and are not glass (our original panels shattered in shipping). I also decided, largely based on reports from Luckness, to mount them on the rail. The lighter, less fragile panels seemed better suited to this location.
The top-of-the-line panels seem to be the Solbians, but their low end panels are almost $7 per watt. So I went with the Renogy panels at $2 per watt. The panels arrived pre-damaged, which is not a good sign. You can see in the first picture there is a plastic box on the panel to encase the wires. The white sealant you see is how it came from the factory. Two pieces of the box had fallen off in shipping and the wires were pulling out of the panel. I rebuilt the boxes with marine goop and added support two the wires.
Next I added aluminum angle iron as a frame to the panels, then attached this frame to Magna rail mounts. I ran the wires to the controller and everything is working fine. In full sun I average about 10 amps out of the two panels using a MPPT controller. Currently I have them wired in parallel, but will try them in series soon.
Given the cost of the Solbians and the weight and fragility of the hard panels, I would buy the Renogy panels again. They certainly have some serious manufacturing quality issues I hope they work out, but they beat the alternatives at this time in my opinion.