Head update



Just wanted to post the final results of our head project. We started out with a Groco k ( original factory) then replaced it with another Groco k which was defective, exchanged that head with yet another Groco k which was also defective. We then bought a raritan PHC and LOVE it ( well, as much as you can love a marine head). Anywho, here is the final results, we had maritime sanitation install it ( less than 200 bucks including fabricating the new false floor). We used starboad to extend the floor a couple inches to accommodate the new head footprint.

Still a lot of recovery for me but we are at least spending the weekends on the boat. Today Brian is installing a wifi antenna.

Advertisements

One thought on “Head update

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s